Owning a home is a great responsibility. It doesn’t just end with building a dream home. Lot of work is necessary for keep your home from becoming a nightmare. If you do not have the time to deal with repairing a floor or fixing the plumbing system, call the experts.
NDG Group provides on-site consultation to offer you an accurate estimate of the repair work. The handyman staff is professional, experienced and friendly. Our services are not limited to residential properties.
NDG Group are fully bonded professionals which focus on all repairs for residential, commercial and high-rise suite deficiencies for prior and post-sale of a home or unit. By depending on NDG with its multiple services, we are able to manage repairs or warranty work for your organization providing a reliable and punctual service above our high quality workmanship.
- Check for chips in bathtubs, toilets and sinks.
- Ensure that all faucets work properly.
- Examine caulking around tub and shower enclosures and at countertop backsplashes.
- Check for signs of water penetration in the basement walls.
- Ensure that the basement floor slopes toward the floor drain.
- Check for insulation and vapour barrier in the joist spaces.
- See that doors are well-fitted and operate as intended.
- Check that locks are well installed and do not rattle when the door is closed.
- Operate windows to ensure they open and close properly.
- Make sure there are no cracked panes and that all appropriate screens are in place.
- Check for damage to countertops, cupboard doors, sinks and appliances.
- Ensure that cabinet doors are properly aligned.
- Check spaces for standard appliances unless specific measurements were given to your builder. The space allotted for
your appliances should be correct.
- Test the range hood fan and light.
- Make sure there are electrical outlets above the counter.
- Walk across all floors. You should hear only a minimum of squeaks and notice a minimum of spring when walking on the floor. Due to the nature of wood, a wood floor system will have a certain amount of unevenness.
- See that floor coverings have a relatively flat surface.
- Inspect the wall finishes for uneven paint coverage.
- Check handrails on stairs to ensure they are securely fastened and smooth to the touch with no rough edges, chips or gouges.
- Make sure that doors are secure and that they open and close easily.
- Make sure all windows and doors are caulked around their frames where the frame meets the walls of the house.